Meetings at the Mary Rose Museum
Located in the heart of Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, surrounded by maritime history, the multi-award winning Mary Rose Museum is no ordinary meeting space.
Our beautiful Wardroom Suite is an ideal location in which to hold a meeting or conference. Guests can also enjoy access to our Bridge Balcony, which offers wonderful views of the ever-changing dockyard.
Our Day Delegate Package includes:
– Full multimedia facilities with tech support on site
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– A dedicated Event Manager to ensure your day runs smoothly
– Unlimited still and sparkling water
– Morning and afternoon refreshments of tea, coffee and pastries or cookies
– A buffet sandwich lunch
– Guided tour of the Mary Rose Museum
– Access to the Bridge Balcony
Our Day Delegate Package is priced at £55.00 per person, exclusive of VAT.
Available 9.00am – 5.30pm, 7 days a week. Minimum 5 delegates, maximum 20 delegates.
For more information or to be shown around the event spaces, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 9281 2931.